Jones, there is no ash because no one has looked for deuterium. Everyone who might find enough deuterium to detect is focused on transmutation. If they now find deuterium, their favorite explanation will go up in smoke and the patents that claim to need nickel will be useless. I'm trying to get someone to look for deuterium and report the results. So far, no luck. Until this test is made, no conclusion is worth accepting.

Ed Storms
On May 21, 2013, at 3:33 PM, Jones Beene wrote:

From: Bob Higgins

I don't understand why 62Ni would make a difference in the reaction. Are we now seriously considering that the Ni nucleus participates in the nuclear reaction that causes the heat

IMO this is a “Mills type” reaction (BLP), involving deep hydrogen redundancy - and the Ni does not transmute into another element.

This particular isotope is simply a much better catalyst for deep redundancy at the 300 eV level. This mechanism goes beyond Randell Mills theory into QM and wave function collapse, which Mills rejects.

Rossi and Focardi apparently believe that nickel transmutes to copper, but the proof offered indicates otherwise. Others believe that protons fuse to deuterium. There is no proof of that.

Many qualified observers, at this stage, have markedly different opinions.

However, it is worth repeating that if it is a nuclear reaction – there should be gamma radiation and/or radioactive ash. There is none.

Jones