From: Edmund Storms <stor...@ix.netcom.com>
Date: May 21, 2013 5:40:25 PM MDT
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Cc: Edmund Storms <stor...@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Isotope separation technology can be improved

Jones, I have a unified theory that explains helium, tritium and hopefully deuterium while using only one miracle. This miracle is required to explain anything involving CF, including transmutation. The phenomenon shows that a nuclear reaction, either fusion or transmutation must take place by a process that can dissipate the energy in an unconventional way. This is the unique aspect of the discovery that needs to be acknowledged. This is not in any way like hot fusion. The phenomenon is unique, but requires only one miracle. Proposing transmutation as the nuclear reaction does not change this requirement. In fact, this process requires not one but several miracles. That is why I'm amused by all the attention applied to transmutation only because Rossi claims this is the source of energy, even though this reaction has huge conflicts with known behavior.

As for looking for the radiation, several people have done this and found radiation, including myself. This information has all been published and is summarized in the attached paper. The low energy of the radiation cause most to be absorbed by the apparatus, with only a small fraction being available for detection.

Ed Storms