Andrew,

This isn't about believe or disbelieve. black or white.  Any good scientist
uses a 'sliding scale', and as more data comes in, that scale is adjusted as
to whether a given phenomenon or claim has gained in credibility, or
diminished.  For me, this test has pushed that sliding scale a little
further to the credible scale. that's all. Time will sort this out, and I
don't think we'll have to wait too much longer.

RE: your comments about possible input power trickery.

I believe they determined that the power consumed by the Control Box was (on
pg 18):

"From this one derives that the power consumption of the control box was
approximately = 110-120  W."

This was done during the 'dummy' test.  In addition, they ran the control
box CONTINUOUSLY during the dummy test, not with the 65/35 (Off/ON) duty
cycle used in loaded reactor runs.  THUS, the power consumption of the
control box during those runs was likely 1/3 the above estimates.  In fact,
the 'conservative' estimates they used in the fueled reactor runs did NOT
subtract out the control box power, meaning they assumed ALL electrical
power measured at the wall plug went into the reactor, and none into the
control box.  That is the most conservative way to do the calcs as far as
the input power is concerned.

PS: I remember your last name from the days of sci.physics.fusion, and all
the activity on that forum starting with P&F's 1989 announcement. I think I
still have some printouts of some of the discussions.

-Mark