  From: Randy Wuller
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2013 4:54 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:The inanity of the hidden input power hypothesis

  Andrew:

  Your point is not well taken.  Proof is a continuum.  In this case you must
posit fraud to counter proof.  Fraud may or may not be actually possible in
this case but it can always be imagined.

  The real question is whether the scientific community is required to ignore
these results because they can imagine fraud.  Such a position is beyond lunacy
to me.  Of course not.  What they should do is consider them in light of the
range of proof from zero to conclusive and if they feel conclusive proof is
absent, insist that the next investigation remedy the issue.

  They certainly should not take the position that since we can imagine a
possibility where the proof is not conclusive that we can then, 1) ignore the
results, or 2) without proof of the imagined exception conclude NO proof exists.

  You seem to be insisting on black or white even to embrace the possible.
This the kind of silly position taken by Cude.

  Ransom

  Sent from my iPhone