I thought 230V was Neutral to Phase,
Root 3 x 230 approx 400V is phase to phase voltage,
Therefore V12, V23, V31= approx 400 for 3-phase power.
Suspect voltages observed  below are on single phase, perhaps
Line, neutral and earth,
Of course then the current measurements could be on a different 3 phase circuit
altogether,

Neutral and earth are usually tied together in a building with low ohms, but
not always, 6v could be difference earth to neutral, not uncommon.

Maybe volt probes were put in the single phase adaptor board?

Perhaps next test will use colour coded short untangled wires neatly laid out
for photographic record.

Ian Brown