From: Andrew <andrew...@att.net>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sun, May 26, 2013 7:37 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]: About the March test

Eric makes a good point though. It therefore looks like there exist at least
two separate mains outlets in the lab - one being 3-phase for the experiment,
and one being conventional single-phase, which is what the laptop adapters will
expect. I am surprised that 3-phase is deemed necessary, because at the power
levels being pumped in the experiment, single-phase mains is wholly adequate,
up to a few kilowatts.

Andrew