On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 3:29 PM, Eric Walker <eric.wal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 12:40 PM, Joshua Cude <joshua.c...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>  It seems likely that Rossi may be using cheese power for his energy.
>> Check out these two videos, where equal power is obtained without any
>> registration of current with a clamp-on or in-line ammeter. I don't know
>> how it works, but I'm pretty sure the power doesn't come from the cheese.
>>

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovGXDDvc3ck
>>

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frp03muquAo
>>

> It is undeniable that if we could draw that much current from cheese, it
> would be very good.
>
> I'm going to take a crack at this one -- this is a variation on the
> Theiberger setup [1], where there is silliness going on in the shielded
> cables feeding from the mains into the assembly.  And underneath the knife
> switch, there is wiring leading to the cheese leads, which closes a circuit
> from the mains when the knife switch is flipped to the cheese power.

There is clearly something underneath the knife switch, and possibly some
high frequency on the lines. But the point is, he gets the same power with
both meters reading zero as he does when they read current. If the Rossi's
on/off cycling uses a switch like that, they would calculate a duty cycle
of 1/3 when it should be 1:1.

It would be trivial to show the line is providing power by pulling the
plug. In Rossi's case, if they pulled the plug during the 4 minutes off,
would the temperature profile change? I guess we won't know because this
clever snake-oil video maker was not invited to the experiment.

But again, I don't have to know how that trick works to be suspicious that
the cheese does not provide power, so it's not necessary for me to describe
a deception to be suspicious that there is one in the case of the ecat.
There are many reasons to be suspicious, which would have been easy to
avoid if Rossi had wanted to.