  From: Joshua Cude
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, May 27, 2013 9:04 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Ekstrom critique of Levi et al.

  On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 7:18 PM, MarkI-ZeroPoint <zeropo...@charter.net>
wrote:

    Josh questions:

    “I'm talking about the December test, when a different paint was used. I
don't think we know anything about the emissivity of that paint, nor its
dependence on wavelength.”

    You could just as easily do a 30 second search and FIND THE ANSWER!

  Since we don't know what the paint was, I don't think we can find the answer.
I found a black coating with an emissivity of .08 to .25. I agree, most black
paints are much higher, but Rossi may have spent more than 30 seconds to find
something that suited his purpose.