So you're not basing the confidence that an EE would find fraud impossible not
on the report or on what Hartman and Essen said afterwards but primarily on an
idealized version of what you believe they should have done to exclude fraud.
Or did they say anywhere in the paper that they actually cut the wires
themselves? I couldn't find anything about it.

> "As noted, they made a video showing every minute of both tests. Rossi could
> not have touched the equipment or the instruments."

I found that video setup extremely odd. Setting up a camera would be ok, but
it'd have to have been on a wider angle and from a greater distance. As it was,
the camera only captured a small area around the PCE830 and they used it to
eyeball the measurements instead of pulling the data from the PCE830s data
logging, which is not only odd but insanely pedestrian and inconvenient. So why
would they do it that way? Of course, the setup cuts both ways. It keeps Rossi
from manipulating the PCE830 once it is running - but it also keeps the testers
from bringing up the wave analyzer on the display. We should ask Essen - but I
wouldn't be surprised if the camera thing wasn't their idea at all but Rossi's
requirement in order to make sure that they wouldn't investigate his
"industrial secret waveform" and still give them a (crude, inconvenient and
inaccurate) way to estimate the input power measurements over time.