On Tue, 4 Jun 2013, Roger B wrote:

I have been a lurker for a short while, but I figured if skeptopaths are allowed here, I should also be accepted.

Hm, better read MODERATOR message. Deal harshwy with those that transgwess the unwritten lawr. But it's not unwritten:

  http://amasci.com/weird/vmore.html

Best is if you put on your Crackpot Pants and indulge a bit in teh crazy.

(That's highly recommended behavior if one is skeptopath at heart.) The x-ray laser backscatter CIA satellites are imaging your brain right now, you know? Their beams are pulsed to cleverly mimic cosmic ray background on a gm counter, but I know better, I KNOW! Oh and then carefully avoid Oh Please, Facepalm, Yeah Riiiight, and these below:

derogate
stigmatize
disparage
belittle
trivialize
vilify
ridicule
scoff
impugn
besmirch
badmouth
use innuendo
tarnish
traduce
revile
archly disapproving disapproval!
demean
denigrate
discredit
denounce
downplay
discount
dump on
devalue
disbelieve
disgrace
deride
excoriate
Floccinaucinihilipilificate
slander
smear
lambaste
mock
lampoon
malign
minimize
marginialize
calumniate
vituperate
negatively label

William J. Beaty                            SCIENCE HOBBYIST website
billb at amasci com                         http://amasci.com
EE/programmer/sci-exhibits   amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair
Seattle, WA  206-762-3818    unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci