Alan Fletcher <a...@well.com> wrote:

> [...]

Well now, Harry has a good point. We do not know the temperature at the
centre (center). I sure would like to know it! I suppose that is where your
Spice thermal simulation comes in. It should tell us how hot it got. That
might be valuable information indeed.

You reiterated the points I was trying to make to Milstone over at Forbes:
it is a black box test and there is only one way out. He doesn't get it.