I've been following the endless arguments about how the tests could have
been rigged and it seems like every theory has been repeated over and over
again but no one who claims it's a fraud seems to be willing to admit they
just don't know even though they have no actual evidence of fraud and can't
prove anything.

I'd be interested in seeing a breakdown of the criticisms and the arguments
for and against as a sort of FAQ to add to the test results.

[mg]