I believe the nature of quantum gravity makes certain that there will
always be uncertainty.  If we want more certainty in our lives we need to
go to an area of spacetime with a lower energy gravity field with less
energetic quantum particles.  It might be boring though, as our lives
currently unfold each day from our Sun.