Thank you!  I have long felt that there is too much theology mixed into physics
that goes unnoticed and unchallenged.  Feyerabend.. Blessed Be His Name.

________________________________

Reading that page I came across: "In peril is the notion of "naturalness,"
Albert Einstein's dream that the laws of nature are sublimely beautiful,
inevitable and self-contained. Without it, physicists face the harsh prospect
that those laws are just an arbitrary, messy outcome of random fluctuations in
the fabric of space and time."

This is precisely what I have been saying abut engineering the aether causes
the rules to change!
Consider the Hutchinson effect, or the inexplicable qualities of cold fusion's
'NAE's.

Additionally there is evidence of biological transmutation, which appears
impossible from a conventional perspective of the conditions re