Hi,

On 4-7-2013 23:50, ChemE Stewart wrote:
For those with an open mind....
http://cropcircleconnector.com/2013/Cavallo/comments.html

Interesting link, and I noticed the link with the word "alchemy", which is said to originate from the Arabic "al-kimia".

I was wondering if the word might be originally ALSO related to the Greek conjunction of "allos" (not original/different/strange) and "chumeia" (chemistry/casting/(in)fusion). This suggests a relation with nuclear fusion (or fission?) in which a transmutation from one element into another element takes place.

This is in essence the old thought that alchemists were able to change Lead into Gold. However in my perception is the process to potentially achieve this the reverse from what you need, i.e. "fission" i.s.o. of "fusion".
You might wonder if the "old" alchemists were actually nuclear physicists?
This raises the question if Andrea Rossi and his "teachers" stumbled on some very old secret writings or knowledge about alchemy.

Kind regards,

Rob