Rob,

I concluded myself a year ago that some of the crop circle makers appear to
be particle physicists and many circles are warning us of solar flares,
CMEs and severe weather and trying to help us along with cleaner energy.
Which led me to believe that our quantum gravity field is decaying space
and decays into our weather which in turn is decaying us humans along with
it.  Our spacetime is not warping, it is decaying
Which led me to believe intelligent beings will not spend much time
personally with us because they know they will decay also as we humans do
after 70-80 years
Which leads me to believe something from the quantum field is trying to
communicate with us from the barley field...
Our Sun, and those coronal strings of dark matter/energy streaming our way
in the solar wind is both our creator and destroyer over time.

Just my take on it

Stewart
darkmattersalot.com