You and your motives are very hard to understand and
do not seem inconsistent.

First you say ” "nothing, anywhere, ever about the kind of device you plan to
show at NI Week”. (incomplete sentence) ---- Again you make a big negative
assumption about others.  How do you know if I do or do not have a writeup?I
will grant you it is not complete since my data acq system is in Austin getting
a NI program installed and written,but there is a write up and even a folder
with the user manuals for the major equipment items and chemical sources.Learn
to check facts before you throw out automatic condemnations.  When I point out
that I have posted descriptions and pictures both via Vortex and CMNS you then
back track and say“I mean a scientific paper. In a proceedings or journal.”
(incomplete sentence)  When I say that is not proper to present papers on demos
that have not yet be preformed, you then say“I expect a demo to be accompanied
with a complete description of the planned even (sic).” I would normally take
that to mean you would not expect a full description until the planned event
but that is in direct conflict of what I would normally understand from your
first complaint.
It is your continued use of incomplete sentences and misspelling in a public
forum that make me very hesitant to accept your editing offer.  I accept it
from the science researchers but they do not profess to be editors. " I suggest
you write a report, now." You haven't even seen my first report about my demo.
Why should I write another report? D2