To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Defkalion/MFMP implications for electrolysis?
From: dlrober...@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 17:06:58 -0400

Do you recall how large the signal was that you saw at the RF frequencies?
And, any idea of how tight the frequency emission band was?

Too bad the system did not respond well to outside RF drive.  Of course, the
drive requirement might be too tight to achieve with your equipment.

If the magnetic field being generated by the DGT device is anywhere near as
large as they suggest then we have a some supers clues to follow.  My first
inclination is to assume some form of superconductivity interacts with the heat
generation.

Does anyone have information supporting the large magnetic field generation?
Also, does this field vary strongly with time, or remain relatively stable?

Dave