20%

Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 22:34:12 -0400
Subject: Re: [Vo]:The recent ICCF18 (Defkcalion Demo)
From: cbsit...@gmail.com
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

If I heard right during the demonstration, the spark was 11 pulses per minute,
but I didn't hear a duty cycle mentioned.

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 10:30 PM, Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

The spark (plasma activation mechanism) lasts for 12 seconds. The reaction is
then active for about 6 minutes. This cannot be a hot fusion mechanism.
 The spark produces nanoparticles that are gradually consumed, It is LENR for
sure.