Peter, a magnetic field has not been discovered. A claim has been made without any evidence or even a logical explanation. The claimed high intensity of a magnetic field is impossible under the circumstance. Therefore the reading on the gauss meter was misinterpreted. Until this issue is resolved, all discussion is pointless and a waste of time. The time out is necessary for this obvious error to be explained and corrected.

Ed
On Aug 12, 2013, at 8:19 AM, Peter Gluck wrote:

Beyond any other consideration, the Hyperion generates plenty of excess energy in a controlled mode. This was my expectation from what has started
as cold fusion 24+ years ago.
The strong magnetic field is a discovery still not explored and not completely understood. Our reasonable colleagues have asked a time- out for this problem.

Can you explain me what is science exactly in the very case of our field?

Peter

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 4:44 PM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

From: Teslaalset

It's about time we spend a bit more time on facts and much less on all the fuzz.

Stirring up all kind of noise does not contribute to the promotion of LENR.

Sometimes it's OK to just be silent for a while.

You are exactly right.

Despite good intent, Peter seems to have lost all ability to discriminate between science and show business. This is noise - completely premature.

My first impression:  A scam artist would have done it no differently.

This document coming on the heels of the Canadian stock offering is a tipoff – only a completely foolish investor would fall for it. Kim should be ashamed to have his name on what amounts to no more than a stage show. Investors: Stay Away!

Without more - far more, and since there is not the least bit of scientific proof - I’m with the skeptics on this one.

A strong indication of bad intent is that without any further evidence, despite calls for some minimal kind of confirmation - they repeat the fantastic statement: “After that, you observe a sharp increase of the magnetic field within the reactor between 0.6 to 1.6 Tesla. This according to Kim indicates that "the reaction results in very strong electric fields E, currents I and magnetic fields B”.

Sad state of affairs this is. This kind of development, if it proves to be a scam, will set the field back many years.

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania