I don’t know if these claims are ‘real’, I haven’t seen the device, nor
personally ‘tested’ it.
***Raising the bar for cold fusion, lowering it for other things like hot
fusion. You haven’t seen nor tested a huge range of scientific findings,
but you aren’t engaged in hypercriticism of those developments. By such a
standard you should be absolutely apoplectic over AGW

When I can buy a $289 Cold-Fusion Water Heater, I'll believe it.  (Or
various versions of technology).

***Raising the bar for cold fusion, lowering it for other things like hot
fusion. Where is our hot-fusion flying car or jet pack?  Why is controlled
hot-fusion always 50 years away, and has been for the last 50 years?