Axil,

Thanks, that is a good paper.  I am in the quantum dark/vacuum energy camp
and I think we have strings of it decaying in our jet streams.  I think the
Sun is curling the energy up and sending it our way in the solar wind.
 These strings ionize the troposphere, charging it up as well as ionizing
the oxygen molecules, which combine with the H+ decay from these strings to
form water vapor.  If the water vapor condenses, it rains and pulls a
vacuum and lowers the pressure and temperature creating the "cold fronts"
we experience. In hot climates the water vapor stays gaseous and relative
humidity and pressure increases and you get high pressure areas.  We are
immersed in this quantum field.

String theory says that these strings can interact, kink up and break off
creating smaller closed strings as they all decay, which I believe can
create ball lightning.  String theory also explains gravity as possibly
"leaking" from one brane(dimension) to another, which is why I believe our
Sun and the Earth are multi-dimensional black branes at their cores, with
firewalls that prevent them from collapsing their surroundings.  We just
reside on the baryonic, LENR and beta decay crust of one of those branes
and we are caught in the quantum crossfire of the Sun's leaking quantum
gravity field, decaying in our gaseous atmosphere and creating our
"weather" phenomena, including ball lightning.  Water on Earth did not
originate from "comets", it originates daily from our decaying quantum
gravity field in our atmosphere.

Which is why I believe we are all decaying and not really getting older.

Stewart