This makes sense if we assume the regulators cannot read or are idiots. Anyone who can read and understands the claims, knows that a nuclear reaction is being claimed that is very likely fusion. If I were a regulator I would question the integrity of Defkalion based on an obvious effort to deceive.

Ed