There are a number of LENR experimental systems in which hydrogen is not
present. Yet transmutation does occur. For example, the Proton 21
experiments shows transmutation when no hydrogen is present. This must lead
to the conclusion that LENR is a nuclear reaction strictly and exclusively
centered on EMF causation. This “masqueraded” neutron theory could well be
a theoretical “RED Herring”.

Looking at what happens to sub-nuclear particles is a deductive exercise.
We need to look at as many types of LENR systems as we can possibly manage
to deduce what is going on at the sub-nuclear level. This neutron fixation
in theory is myopic and is primarily based on the assumption that the
coulomb barrier must be overcome by a neutrally charge particle. I say that
EMF alone can disrupt nuclear processes as observed in proton-21 and
exploding foil type transmutation experimentation.

By the way, many old guard LENR theorists discount the evidence of
transmutation in experimentation as a result of LENR nuclear processes.
This denial behavior is necessary to perpetuate the old deuterium based
cold fusion meme.