Dear Readers,

Hundred years from now it will be obvious how deep it was/is the creativity
crisis and productivity crisis of the contemporary theoretical physics and
actually how easy it was to radically change the situation. It will be also
seen then in which extent the very bold ideas of Dr. Stoyan Sarg presented
in his papers, lectures and his 3 books have contributed directly or have
inspired the radical paradigm change to come. The theory is too high level
for a technologist like me but I am very impressed by its boldness and
consistency.

I am honored to publish Stoyan's guest editorial:

http://egooutpeters.blogspot.ro/2013/10/about-secret-catalyzer-used-by-andrea.html

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck