In the Miley presentation that he has recently released ( October 19-21,
2011), Miley shows transmutation to 39 isotopes (slide 19) over possible
contamination levels.

http://e-catsite.com/2011/10/22/dr-george-miley-replicates-patterson-names-rossi/

The nuclear reactions and transmutation patterns that are going on inside
the Rossi reactor are similar to what Miley documents as mentioned in
Rossi’s original patent.

The presence of a large amount of iron in the Miley results is interesting
and similar iron contamination was found in the Rossi ash(10%) when they
were analyzed by the swedes.

10% of Rossi's ash was iron(atomic number = 26). How can you get this much
iron from nickel(atomic number = 28)?

Answer: Alpha decay of nickel (Atomic number = 2)

2 + 26 = 28.... nickel - helium = iron.

The assumption that the nuclear reactions taking place in the Rossi
reaction are exclusively restricted to copper transmutation is mistaken in
my
opinion.

In the DGT ash assay, large amount of lithium, boron and beryllium were
revealed.

The possibility that the reactions going on are hydrogen only cannot be
ignored with the production of copper as only one of many reactions going
on.

In conclusion, Rossi has strongly and consistently stated many times that
his reactor contains no radioactive isotopes.