Dave:

I see my view of the Ni/H reaction does not support the underlying
assumptions of your study.

The nuclear active sites (NAE) in the Ni/H reactor form on the surface of
balls of nanoparticles that have congealed out of the plasma.

Small particles tend to clump together under electrostatic attraction to
form bigger particles. This is how the earth, the other planets and the sun
eventually formed from a gas/dust cloud.

Dipole based electrostatic attraction occurs early before the mass of the
particle clumps get weighty enough for gravity to take over.

On the surface of these dust balls, one or many NAE form. But these balls
are weak in dipole power because they have many surface discontinuities
which are not supportive of dipole development.

These small dust balls are attracted to the 5 micron nickel particles. They
land on the surface of the micro powder and share in their huge store of
dipole energy.

The NAE(s) on the nano-dust balls are thus more greatly empowered and
strengthen by the dipole energy stores of the micro-powder.

Most importantly, no matter where these NAEs exist, they are all members of
a global Bose-Einstein condensate that share in their collective power
production.

The NAE collection share thermal energy isothermally and superfluidically.
These boson quasiparticles share heat energy superfluidically with no
resistance to flow.

This results in an absolutely stable temperature both in the nickel
particles and hydrogen envelope that surrounds the nickel particles.

This isothermal temperature distribution will provide experimental proof
that the NAE sites are all members of a system wide BEC.

 I think we have seen evidence of this when Rossi’s high temperature
reactor melted down including the 2000C heater insolation.

The whole reactor melted down evenly including the hi-temp insolation.