I am assuming that the heat is generated either on the surface or throughout
the mass of each sphere.  All of the heat must find its way out of the sphere
through the surface area which is how I approached the problem.  If some
mechanism exists that allows the energy to escape, for example, by energetic
charged particles then the temperature of the actual surface is not as
important.

I see that you suggest that some overall mechanism that encompasses many
spheres at once might allow an even temperature distribution, but I would like
to see additional evidence to support that idea.  I tend to believe that the
energy is more localized in generation with the active regions being much
smaller than a sphere.  My calculations indicate that there are around one half
million fusion events occurring per second within or on each 10 micrometer
sized sphere.

The idea that original particles of matter collect together as a result of
electrostatic attraction seems reasonable and I like to think that magnetic
forces also play a role.  The cores of most astronomical objects contain
magnetic elements such as iron and nickel which supports this assumption.
Gravity is so weak at small particle sizes that it is difficult to believe that
it was the main driver until the material collection became very massive.

The nanoparticles might well be the location of the active energy generation
mechanism as you discuss.  There appears to be several candidates for this
source including hydrinos that need to be analyzed.  It would be great to be
able to use classical physics in the manner used by Dr. Mills to get around the
uncertainty of quantum mechanics if possible, but I still find it difficult to
accept the existence of hydrinos.  Maybe one day the clouds will lift.

I suspect that you agree that the temperature of the core particles must be
greater than that of the load heat sink in order for the generated heat to flow
outward.  One of my main questions is how the heat leaves the actual point of
generation.  Does it escape as high energy radiation that becomes converted
into heat within the larger device or is it released in the form of heat energy
within the tiny spheres?  My inclination is that the release is within the
sphere mass, perhaps on its surface.  It will be interesting to see how this
develops.

Dave