One of my primary motives for suggesting Wikipedia as the corpus for
theHutter Prize for Lossless Compression of Human
Knowledge<http://prize.hutter1.net/>
was that Kolmogorov compression will have to involve modeling bias --
perhaps even imputing specific authors as being responsible for specific
passages.  Moreover, it will have to model the specific biases of those
authors which will include modeling their psychology.

Unfortunately, a billionaire who said he was going to underwrite that prize
mysteriously reneged and ceased all communication.  It is still probably
the best investment any philanthropist could make -- simply on the strength
of motivating the advancement of artificial intelligence in the verbal
realm.