Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 11:20:32 -0500
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Asked & Answered
From: janap...@gmail.com
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

I cannot understand this obsession with
excess heat as the sole criteria for the existence of the LENR reaction.

Transmutation of elements is undisputable
proof of the existence of LENR. This transmutation can be determined with
extreme accuracy if its preparation and evaluation are done with care.

In many experiments done with spark
discharge, exploding foils and other onetime short duration experimental events,
excess heat cannot be detected but transmutation can and with great accuracy.

Transmutation is the essence and crux
of a nuclear event.

Cold fusion apologists should switch
their line of argument to transmutation from excess heat.