I am sending lists of papers to authors. I am asking them to check for
missing papers, or to contribute full text papers not on file if they would
like to.

This is taking a while. If you are an author and you would like to see the
list of your papers now, please contact me. Or, you can go to this screen,
click on the "Search" button, and enter your name under "All Authors":

http://lenr-canr.org/wordpress/?page_id=1095

Here is an example of a list, for my name. Item 1 shows a paper where
Mallove is the first author. The full text paper is on file with the
filename MalloveEthepseudos.pdf. Items 5 and 6 are listed in the index but
the full text papers are not uploaded.

The list is sorted by the first author name and the date of publication.

1. Mallove, E. and J. Rothwell, *The pseudoscientists of APS.* Infinite
Energy, 1999. *5*(25): p. 23Y MalloveEthepseudos.

2. Mizuno, T. and J. Rothwell. *Poster for 'Method of controlling a
chemically-induced nuclear reaction in metal nanoparticles'*. in *ICCF18
Conference*. 2013. University of Missouri Y MizunoTposterform.

3. Nagel, D.J., et al., eds. *Proceedings of the 14th International
Conference on Condensed Matter Nuclear Science (ICCF-14)*. Vol. 1. 2010 Y
NagelDJproceeding.

4. Nagel, D.J., et al., eds. *Proceedings of the 14th International
Conference on Condensed Matter Nuclear Science (ICCF-14)*. Vol. 2. 2010 Y
NagelDJproceedinga.

5. Rothwell, J., *Highlights of the Fifth International Conference on Cold
Fusion.* Infinite Energy, 1995. *1*(2): p. 8

6. Rothwell, J., *Very hot cold fusion: Dr. Mizuno's ceramic proton
conductors.* Infinite Energy, 1995. *1*(1): p. 14

7. Rothwell, J., *Review of McKubre, M. C. H., et al., Development of
Advanced Concepts for Nuclear Processes in Deuterated Metals, EPRI
TR-104195.* Infinite Energy, 1996(11)Y RothwellJreviewofmc.
. . .