http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/12/131208133616.htm
[snip]In a microscopic high-pressure cooker called a diamond anvil cell (within
a tiny space about as wide as a pencil lead), combine ingredients: aluminum
oxide, water, and the mineral olivine. Set at 200 to 300 degrees Celsius and 2
kilobars pressure -- comparable to conditions found at twice the depth of the
deepest ocean. Cook for 24 hours. And voilĂ .[/snip]

I think this is also related to anomalous heat in the same manner as Lyne
Atomic Hydrogen furnace, MAHG, Rossi and Mills..possibly even Papp because at
these temperatures and confinements we are forming dielectrics and plasmas from
the vapors and geometries of these these tiny cookers. In fact there may not
even be such a thing as a "WET" anomalous cell at the nano scale... I am
suggesting that at the scale of the these  anomalous environments the catalytic
confinement powering these reactions result in gas and plasma reactions.  The
lesser claims related to wet cell electrolysis may be only a function of higher
heat sinking by nearby liquids. This posit would make electrolytic phenomena
like bubble fusion and sonoluminescence harder to exploit but much more robust
in terms of independence from persistent geometry.
Fran