Jones,
        This is parallel to my conjecture regarding Puthoff atomic model of
the elements and vacuum pressure being modified by quantum geometry such
that the elements exposed to the change
Are able to achieve new ground states but which the Naudt's  paper
interprets as relativistic. I remain convinced that fractional hydrogen from
½ to 1/137 is actually more energetic than ground state and we should be
using the anomalous radioactive decay claims as a yard stick to estimate
just how energetic these relativistic atoms become. My point is that the
decay rate becomes far more pronounced when you consider how down averaged
the reading becomes relative to the small fraction of measured gas that
actually became fractionalized by the geometry. It is that small fraction of
gas atoms that aged perhaps thousands or millions of years from our
perspective because their vacuum density  relative to ours was equivalent to
our density relative to a black hole. So from our perspective these hydrinos
look smaller / Lorentz contracted but are actually aging much faster while
from their perspective they are existing in normal space and time - without
interaction the translation by itself would not result in anomalous heat but
any asymmetrical reactions occurring during this accelerated lifetime
transitioning between different fractional values becomes compounded. Just
the difference in inertia between atomic and molecular forms of hydrogen may
be enough to react differently to changes in geometry opposing the
translation for one more than the other and taking on the role of a
Maxwellian "sort" inside the tapestry of geometries. The end result could be
much older but faster moving hydrogen of different fractional values
occurring closer together even the same spatial coordinates from our
perspective.
Fran