Great link James, my concern is that the expiry date on that is getting a bit close.
Not sure this will be out in the public knowledge before 2015. That market is also thinly traded (probably because it's play money) which leads to speculation by actors without compensation to spend real time investigating these issues. On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 7:10 PM, James Bowery <[email protected]> wrote: > Cold fusion claims are at 1% to 3% at Idea Futures Exchange.Claim NiLENR > - Nickel Hydrogen Nuclear Energy Category: *Science & Technology:Physics*bid > 1, ask 3, last 2Owner:45, Baldrson ([email protected]) Judge:2, > Chris Hibbert ([email protected])created:2011/06/13due date: 2015/01/01The > Claim > > Cold fusion of hydrogen in nickel can produce over 10 watts/cc net power. > The phrase "cold fusion" has its vernacular meaning of any low energy > nuclear reaction that produces heat. > > This claim is intended to be similar to the CFsn claim regarding deuterium > in palladium but relaxing the requirement for STP since high pressure > hydrogen gas loading and high temperature are purportedly required to > sustain the hydrogen in nickel cold fusion reaction. > > http://ideosphere.com/fx-bin/Claim?claim=NiLENR > > > Claim CFsn - Cold FusionCategory: *Science & Technology:Physics* bid 2, > ask 3, last 2Owner:0, Bank ([email protected])Judge:306, SMWinnie ( > [email protected]) created:1994/09/23due date:TBD The Claim > > Cold fusion of deuterium in palladium can produce over 10 watts/cc. net > power at STP (standard temperature and pressure). Cold fusion is discussed > on the fusion newsgroup <news:sci.physics.fusion>. > > Judge's Statement > > Judgment will be entered on CFsn on or before January 1, 2015. > > I will judge based on the intent of this claim, if I perceive such intent > to be obvious. If such intent is ambiguous I will judge on the basis of the > precise wording. If both are ambiguous, I will look for a solution which > follows IF/FX precedent insofar as such precedent is apparent to me and > applicable to the claim. I will seek the guidance of the claim's > owner/author in interpreting the claim. It's his or her question - s/he > ought to get the answer sought. If I believe this claim to have met a YES > or NO condition, and if I believe judgement will be controversial, I will > post a prospective judgement to fx-discuss and forestall entering the > judgement for a comment period to be announced in the post. > > http://ideosphere.com/fx-bin/Claim?claim=CFsn > > > On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 6:27 PM, Blaze Spinnaker <[email protected] > > wrote: > >> >>> This conversation is not like that because you are not a crowd of >>> people. You are only one person, and no one else here is hazarding a guess. >>> >> >> Oh, lots of people have hazard guesses. You don't know everything, Jed. >> :) >> >> >

