Thanks for posting this, Jones.  It reminds me of an earlier post on Vortex
that was a compilation of LENR theories but I cannot find it with the
search engine nor even with google.  So I'll need to circle back on this
item to comment on it because I intended to contrast your post to the
earlier post.

At any rate, I do not find the V1DLLBEC theory up there.  Basically it's my
theory that 1D BECs could form at much higher temperatures than expected
and generate fusion events.  As far as the 2nd miracle of where those
fusion events are dissipated into the lattice, one would have to pursue my
analogy about balloons within a matrix of  tinker toys.  When they pop,
would you hear them?  When a matrix of a few million balloons is generated,
and a bullet is fired through it, would you be able to hear it?  No,
because the output energy would be absorbed into the matrix.