-  What causes the anomalous excess heat? An
hypothesis.<http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3122363/posts>
    - http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3122363/posts
   - Wed 12 Feb 2014 10:12:04 PM PST ยท 26 of
26<http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/3122363/posts?page=26#26>
   Kevmo <http://www.freerepublic.com/%7Ekevmo/> to *ATOMIC_PUNK*

   Inability to want to comprehend?
   ***That would describe Skeptopaths PERFECTLY.

   Active denial of giving a damn about 14000 replications?
   ***Yup. Anti-Science Luddites would be a perfect description of such an
   attitude.

   Paycheck-poor feet-In-The-Sand Attitude?
   ***Simply reaching at this point. PissPoor Attitude would make a better
   representation, with the Piss pouring down your feet into the sand.

   Simply Intellectually tired of caring !
   ***Anti-Science Luddites. They don't care, they can't be bothered to
   care, they don't want to care but yet they still log onto these threads!!!!
   What an amazing display of vigorous ignorance!!!

   Yea that about covers it !
   ***Yup. The AdamHenry*BandWagon index is high for CHF, low for cold
   fusion. You seagulls have demonstrated that over and over again.
     Post Reply <http://www.freerepublic.com/perl/post?id=3122363,26> | Private

Reply<http://www.freerepublic.com/perl/mail-compose?reftype=comment;refid=3122363.26>|
   24 <http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/3122363/posts?page=24#24> | View
   Replies <http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/3122363/replies?c=26>