-----Original Message-----
From: a.ashfield

> 0.5 C is easy enough to measure.
What I found disappointing was the COP = 2.8

Even that inflated estimate could go away with a poof when they measure P-in
from the wall, which should always be done with pulsed power.

But the huge disappointment in this report is basically that it is the
Graneau line of experiment from nearly 20 years ago, also taken up by dozens
of others who provide much more information than Mills. It is mildly OU but
has been impossible to take further.

Given that 6 years ago, Mills licensed half a dozen Utility companies to
produce gigawatts of power in the Southwest, using his "solid fuel reactor"
- what we should be seeing now is a full report on that progress - or a "mea
culpa" on why it fizzled ...

(it did fizzle, just like CIHT will fizzle in all likelihood, based on a two
decades of disappointment, cloaked by silence.)

Move on... nothing new to see here...

Jones