Flat mirrors like you buy at home depot and a bunch of steel with a couple
stepper motors.  That is their technology.  Goofy.  Hard to aim in the
wind, especially when you are 1/4 mile from the tower.  Also when they are
covered in desert dust.  Do the math and see how much water and time it
takes to wash 375,000 mirrors monthly and how much fuel that takes in
vehicles.  Greeny weeny bamboozle.  No robots to be seen. Big air coolers
on turbine condensers because no water. Goofy.