Hello John Berry,
Yes, I am forced to write date as you say. Logic? No way. Then you ought to
start with seconds when you give the time. Correct is of course YYYY/MM/DD
just like the time HH/MM/SS.
Another thing to pick up from Europe is the usage of 24 hour clock and to
use the week number for delivery time etc.
 I am glad you guys in this forum does not use lbs, feet and stuff like
that.Pint I do agree with:)

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
6140 Horseshoe Bar Road Suite G, Loomis CA 95650

"Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort." PJM