This is a systems integration project. All the parts of the system that he
wants have already be developed and exist in the marketplace. It is always
better to intergrade that to develop from scratch.

Total automation is the key with not humans to pay. Customers of this
system do not like to employ people. Trash in bulk goes in the input side
of the system and bags of clean plastic particles come out the output side
ready to be reprocessed.

The design goal is to make the plastic waste system as cost effective as
possible.