Thanks Alan.

 I really still have a lot to learn.  Its fun!   Industrial products are the way
to go.

Today I'm going to turn over my #1 detector over to the dump owner.  #5 false
signals should not be a problem since there are no #5 bottles.   We shall see
how it goes in actual operation. If it works OK we will have our first product.
 I will video the operation.  I hope it is not a fiasco.   Next going to try my
luck at #2 plastic detection.  #2 is transparent at terahertz frequencies.  I
already have the PIR (passive infrared) detector.  I am going to try one of
those etched plate Edmond Scientific visible spectrum analyzers as a cheep
infrared polarizer.

heat source----> etched plate---> #2 plastic----->etched plate 90 deg --->  PIR
detector

We shall see what happens.  Maybe I will learn more and advance by two steps.
So far the costs have been low and Its been a learning experience.

Sold 14 books in Feb.  That produced revenue of $2 per day.  My cat could live
on it.
Thank God I had a regular job for 32 years.  This starting a business is
difficult.

Frank