If you want to see what I think a couple years of 3-5 megawatts of 24/7
pulsed Doppler radiation from 7 radars is doing to biology, click on the
link

http://sdsimonson.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/2-8-14-indian-river-lagoon-florida1.png

http://darkmattersalot.com/2014/01/31/the-killing-fields/

http://sdsimonson.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/11-4-13-florida1.png

Plenty of concern by scientists in the early 1990s that was overidden by
MIT/Lincoln Labs in support of installation of all of the NEXRAD and TDWR
radars, in addition to all of the overlapping FAA/military radars.
Cataracts, cancers, strange neurological responses.

If you read half way into this report you will find all the concerned
scientist letters/reports. The hypoxia that is occurring in the waterways
is also a marker in many human diseases.

http://darkmattersalot.com/2013/12/27/dont-worry-be-happy/

My statistics over 2 years and multiple runs of 10,000 iterations is
pointing directly to the radars.  Those one on the cruise ship are just
babies compared to the polarized, penetrating units today