----- Original Message -----
From: Bob Cook
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2014 12:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:"Christopher H. Cooper"

Dave--

It may be that the electrons are moving in a group (a solariton) in the local
magnetic field and the solariton magnetic moment is in fact lined up properly
so that only one direction is possible.  Apparently they are relatively stable
given the proplems they have in getting rid of their energy and angular
momentum once formed.

As suggested,  the solariton having considerable angular momentum for a single
entity, some of the energy may be distributed to the spin of other particles in
the  QM system.

As I noted yesterday, stemming from Jones' good literature search regarding
SPP,  Dr. JS Brown's paper (noted below) is pertinent.   Also Axil must be
properly recognized for his SPP knowledge and reviews.

arXiv.org > cond-mat > arXiv:0711.1878
Bob Cook