Eric, you are welcome to your opinion, here are the facts.

2 thought experiments I have presented created a paradox that has turned
out to be correct, disproving a commonly held component of General
Relativity, that G-force has time dilation equivalent to time dilation of
gravity (2 wikipedia pages state such), but experiments with muons have
dis-proven this.

I have presented about 8 to 10 other thought experiments, no one has been
able to explain what should happen in any of them (many I have presented
for years), except for 1 which I disproved myself inside of a day.

Special Relativity has made the assumption that the speed of light is
constant, this is despite many findings otherwise.
Considering that almost all light speed measurements are based on the 2 way
speed this means that little net difference would be noted, and if an
entrained aether is assumed with Lorentz transformations of particles that
move through the aether...
And if you measure the speed of sound of a source approaching or receding
you will not get a difference in the speed of sound.
If you measure the speed of sound in a vehicle you will not measure a
different be measured at C of sound.

There are various transformations that can make the speed of light be
measured as C that are used in Special Relativity, except that *there is no
transformation of space or time that can explain how if you accelerate
towards a photon you will not pass by it at a greater velocity*!  It is
interesting that there are many ways that the speed of light is explained,
except in this case it is taken on faith.

Many scientists of the day never believed in Special Relativity, it has
since been accepted and confirmation bias has done the job since. There are
many examples where if you look at the evidence you will find it is
interpreted in a way to confirm Special Relativity and rules out other
theories, but in many cases it is pretty obvious it better supports another
theory.

That last bit may be opinion, but the rest is fact.

Additionally the books I read on SR did not explain how magnetism can be
seen as a function of Lorentz and other distortions of motion on electrons,
but I realized this all myself in every effect, this is evidence I
understand SR really quite well, well enough to have a shot at disproving
it.

If you want to believe it is settled science as many do, you are welcome to
do so.
But I question it because no one is able to answer some very important
questions such as how a photon can be explained to be C unless we are
closing in distance toward it and then the only answers I get seem to be
based on faith, in Einstein and scientific impartiality.
Which IMO you are not doing very well on.

John