Remember Jones Beene said:

"Neutron decay is exothermic, but the stripping reaction itself - where the
neutron is separated from deuterium involves kinetic energy depletion - *so
yes, the net reaction is not necessarily gainful unless the kinetic energy
of the deuteron is supplied in a gainful way, or unless the bond energy is
depleted - such as in the nanocavity using a mechanism related to Casimir -
cavity QM or spin coupling."*

The energy of magnetic field production is derived from the uncertainty
principle in a optical cavity were the SPPs gathered are compressed. This
mechanism is lossless.

The gain comes from neutron decay.

The fission energy to split the deuteron comes from the vacuum via the
uncertainty principle.

Through logical thinking this must be so, if the experimental data is to be
believed. OK, you do not believe this experimental data. Give me an
alternative explanation.