  From: David Roberson
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2014 7:21 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Mats Lewan book : An Impossible Invention

  Jed,

  You seem convinced that DGT does not have positive results for their device.
Have you seen evidence that they are measuring a COP of 1?

  If this is not true, then would you refer to their performance as being less
than they have announced and DGT is therefore not willing to place that in the
public record?

  I hope that you are not suggesting that they have totally failed to generate
LENR activity to any degree.   Please elaborate upon your position on this
issue since I take your thoughts seriously.

  Dave