Sheesh, Evgeny Podkletnov twenty years ago was spinning a superconducting disk
at a high RPM. He noted a three percent loss of weight for objects placed above
the disk. His work was pretty well documented as I recall although of course he
lost his job at some Finnish university. This sounds like the same general
effect although Podkletnov's effect seems orders of magnitude more robust.
Here's an interview with American Antigravity (the best kind:-) ) I will try to
dig up more info on this if anyone's interested.

http://www.americanantigravity.com/news/space/eugene-podkletnov-on-antigravity.html

Steve High