>From blaze:

> Tbh,  I see my betting as a higher contribution than my software.

> Providing odds for critical events allows people to plan for the future ..

> something we all sorely need.   For example, saying that LENR has a 50%

> of occurring allows energy and budget  planners to intelligently allocate

> their investments an ensure that mass resources are not working

> irrelevanty.   This is a suble concept which unfortunately is not

> being adopted widely.

Your take on the value of betting has given me pause to think and possibly
acquire a greater appreciation for this skill you have been developing - with
apparent success I might add. As you probably have guessed from prior posts
where I deliberately went out of my way to criticize your betting activity, you
have given me something new to think about. Perhaps I've been too hard on you.
Oh well, let live.

Changing the subject, regarding Second Life a couple of years ago I talked to
an old acquaintance of mine who used to work for Apple, but then jumped ship to
work for SL. He mention the fact businesses are even looking into interfacing
with SL. They saw using SL as another way of conducting meetings and putting on
virtual conferences with prospective clients & customers. Makes sense to me.
Might be a whole lot cheaper than renting a big convention center. Do you know
anything about that? How is it coming along?

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

svjart.orionworks.com