Its always a good idea to, dissolve the people and elect a new one -- well
not _always_ but certainly in the case of America for the obvious reason
that Americans are so bad and evil and spoiled and lazy, etc.

Come on.... its all -- feminism, anti-racism, multiculturalism -- about
lowering wages and centralizing wealth under the guise of political
correctness.  MLK got assassinated because in his last book he recommended
race-neutral citizens dividends.  Where would the Southern "Poverty" Law
Center be without race hatred combined with class warfare that demonizes
working class whites for trying to protect their interests?

Face it -- Americans were just too hard to rule and dominate so it was
necessary to destroy them.