From: Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, Apr 30, 2014 12:43 pm
Subject: [Vo]:QHO and CMB

Wiki has a pretty good entry for the quantum harmonic oscillator - which is
a most important system in QM, since it has a direct real world analogy -
and possibly is also relevant for alternative energy. In short the QHO can
be (arguably) applicable to the Dirac "sea" and the epo field, and efforts
to harness that field.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_vibration

You can look at the animation and imagine that the red ball, which passes
through a vertical line represents a positron passing through the 1D
interface into 3-space but returning. This is essentially a visualization of
Wheeler's "quantum foam."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_foam

If we relate this kind of interfacial oscillation to CMB, and an energy
conversion device which attempts to tap into ZPE, then a prime frequency for
consideration around 100 GHz or 3 mm wavelength.

This is near the peak of the CMB emission curve - which is usually said to
model blackbody radiation at about 2.7 degrees K.

http://asd.gsfc.nasa.gov/archive/arcade/images/cmb_intensity.gif

Side note: no one can dispute that the CMB curve is a good fit to the
blackbody curve (identical almost)- only that the source of the radiation
does not necessarily relate to a 14 billion year old event as the mainstream
believes. In fact, The Big Bang is an extremely unlikely interpretation of
why we have a blackbody curve in this spectrum. But that is for another time
or place.

For now, the interesting question is "how one can utilize the QHO at 100
GHZ".

The answer could be related to semiconductors and microlithography. Lasers
are already available for this frequency, and the wavelength is easy to
fabricate as a fractal antenna. Switching frequency is also possible and IBM
has been there for a few years already with graphene.

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/ibm-transistor-graphene-100ghz-material,961
1.html

All that an attempt to cohere ZPE  requires is for a visionary chip company
to buy into the argument that there is energy gain in this configuration at
near the peak of the CMB spectrum, which is due to Dirac sea bleedover. Of
course, there are a few other details which need to be built into the chip.

Call me, Intel or Google ... the self-powering smart phone is in play...